CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR STUDENTS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS YEAR’S PRACTICING CHALLENGE! This year’s Penny Jars were heavier than ever!
Our total number of minutes for all participants = 25,383 minutes
Our Top 10 Practicers are listed below and any students who practiced a total of 325 minutes or more during the month of February should be on the look out for an invitation to a celebratory Pizza Party! In addition to improving our playing this month, we also managed to raise money for a good cause as we’ll be quadrupling the student pennies and donating to U.N.I.C.E.F.!
TOP TEN PRACTICERS:
2) Mia A, violin (1515 minutes)
3) Colin C, violin (1390 minutes)
4) Autumn R, cello (1280 minutes)
5) Maya F, cello (1205 minutes)
6) Hayato Z, violin (1182 minutes)
7) Katie R, cello (1116 minutes)
8) Irene G, violin (965 minutes)
9) Frida CW, viola (841 minutes)
10) Kai-Jin K-R, cello (689 minutes)