CLICK HERE to view our Fall 2019 Schedule!
Silver Music offers different styles of music classes for every level of your child’s development.
- Music Shakers: children 6 months to 3 years
- Ready Set Play: for children 2 to 6 years (grouped by age and level)
- Flute/String Readiness: for children 3 years and up to attend with a parent
- Morning Music and Art Camp: for children 2 and 3 years old
- After School Programs: Small group classes for Pre-School children
Our early childhood classes stand out for a number of reasons.
- Small Classes. Most of our classes have no more than 4 students. 2 Teachers accommodate classes with 6 children.
- All of our teachers are trained, professional musicians and teachers who make it their priority to establish personal connections with every family. We value the bond between teacher and student because it invites children to open up in class and develop their creativity while they learn new skills
- In every class, children have the opportunity to play child sized violins and cellos, gently guided by our nurturing and professional cello and violin teachers
- We will do our best to thoughtfully help you find a class well suited to your child’s learning style and stage of development. You may also try one of our classes in session for a trial fee of $25.
We look forward to plucking, bowing, playing, drumming, clapping, moving, writing, listening, singing, and creating with your children!
“Silver Music’s introductory music classes are excellent…Besides introducing my son to music and instruments in a fun, playful environment, the classes have provided a venue to make neighborhood friends, and the class format provides the perfect introduction to a more structured preschool-like environment.”